[Fredslist] Erin Brockovitch

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 15:10:10 EDT 2017

Does anyone in Gotham have a path for an introduction/phone call/meeting with Erin Brockovitch?  I am trying to get an introduction so I can get my new consumer advocacy book (now finished and my agent is negotiating with publishers now for a deal) about greedy corporations and revolving door regulators rigging our industrial system so that consumers are deliberately not adequately informed about product hazards they make as workers or use as consumers, resulting in tens of thousands of serious injuries or deaths every year.  Trump's deregulatory frenzy is only  making it worse by eliminating life-saving regs such as the new Beryllium standard (without which 4 workers/month will die), the new FDA food/nutrition label (which I consulted on with the FDA)...Trump wants to prevent the FDA from listing the amount of "added sugar" on the label (which replaces the alphabet soup of confusing labels for sugar which nobody understands (high fructose corn syrup anyone)...this could place millions of diabetics at risk for cardiovascular issues...and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
I want to contact Erin Brockovitch about possibly writing a brief foreword to my book, joining Ralph Nader and Michael Moore (I've been talking to both of them about being a part of my foreword) and other consumer advocates with whom I have a relation.  Please contact me or fellow Gothamite, Art Lizza (artlizza at embarqmail.com or 973-919-9427 or 908-362-9546.  Hope to see some of our great Gotham Magic.  Thanks a million.
Dr. Gerald M. GoldhaberPresident and CEO, GRA, LLC800 6th Avenue, Suite 26GNew York, NY 10001(212) 379-6661 (Office)(917) 279-2303 (Cell)geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.comwww.goldhaber.com@warningsexpert @CNNTonight