[Fredslist] Saturday Sept 23 is our Gotham Picnic - will you be there? Come and join your fellow Gothamites and their families!

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Sun Sep 17 09:13:34 EDT 2017

Next week is the Gotham picnic and co-ed softball game - will you be
there?

If you are attending - terrific. Please click on the "I'll be there" on
the website
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Annual-Picnic>  and
let me know if you have any guests coming and if you and your guests are
playing softball

The following Gotham members are already signed up and ready for a day of
Gotham fun - join in!

*	David Abeshouse
*	Rachel Abeshouse
*	Mike Appell
*	Corey Bearak
*	Kris Behrman
*	Jennifer Boyd
*	Ellyn Finkelstein
*	Charles-Eric Gordon + wife
*	Fred Klein
*	Alan Kreit
*	Randi Lenahan + husband
*	Steven Lichtenstein
*	Barry Pulchin
*	Laurel Scarr Konel
*	Nancy Schess
*	Dan Schwartz + wife and son
*	Riva Schwartz
*	David Stein

What we need to know:

*	are you bringing guests? if so, terrific, we need to know how many
so we can order the correct amount of food and drink
*	are you or your guests playing softball ? It's a co-ed game -
please let us know

What you need to know:

What:  Picnic and Softball

When: Saturday, September 23rd  (there is no rain date)

Time: 11:00AM to 3:00PM

Where: Plainview-Old Bethpage Park

Cost:  FREE - a donation to the Gotham Foundation is suggested, if you are
so inclined.  It's better to give than receive and what goes around comes
around.

RSVP: Debbie
<mailto:debbie at boulevardmarketing.com?subject=Gotham%20Picnic%20and%20me!>

Thanks

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

 <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com> debbie at gothamnetworking.com