[Fredslist] An excellent joint meeting of the Executive Group and the NY Health Care group was held this evening

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 12:28:06 EDT 2017

Thank you Janet! You are too kind, I would be derelict in my co-chair role if the nameof our group co-chair was left out. Michael Zeldes contributed greatly to the successof this Joint Meeting as well.
Heads Up You GC's and Group Chairs - in 2018 who would like to have a Joint Meetingwith The Gotham Executive Group at our place one Wednesday evening?Let me know. The list is growing as I write this email.
 Mitch Tublin(Not The Gotham WebMaster)
Agent of Change, Leadership Expert, and
Professional Speaker
www.linkedin.com/in/mitchtublinwww.facebook.com/businesssuccessadvice