[Fredslist] Two Tickets to The Meadows SUNDAY ONLY For Sale

Dominic Piccirillo dominic at codygroupny.com
Thu Sep 14 12:13:04 EDT 2017

$270 total for two tickets.  If interested let me know.

Dominic Piccirillo

The Cody Group
149 Madison Ave., Ste 401
New York, NY 10016

P:   (212)641-0429 x 1000
M:  (516)662-8959
F:   (347)273-8036
E:   dominic at codygroupny.com<mailto:dominic at codygroupny.com>

www.codygroupny.com<http://www.codygroupny.com/>

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.  The Cody Group Inc operates as an insurance producer licensed by the State of New York which is compensated via commissions, fees and or possible contingency payments. Said compensation is in exchange for various services provided to our clients including but not limited to: management of client risk, transfer of risk to appropriate carrier, explanation of coverage provided, managing necessary modifications of insurance risk and providing value thru risk placement in the competitive carrier marketplace. Possible contingency payments are calculated with the following variables; policy count growth, premium growth, total premium placed and loss ratio. We are happy to provide additional information regarding compensation at the request of a client.