[Fredslist] Thanks for GREAT Dinner Group Meeting + mark your calendar!

Claudia H | Innovate Online Marketing claudia at innovateonlinemarketing.com
Wed Sep 13 14:05:02 EDT 2017

Thank you to all the circuit riders, members and your guests who attended
last night's dinner meeting!  It was Terrific!

Thank you to the participants for sharing your great insights and
inspiration!

An updated roster of attendees will be sent to all.   Reach out to those
you connected with and see how you can help each other in business and life.

Mark your calendar and join us next month and encourage others to share an
evening of great networking and connecting.

Register here:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Dinner-Group-Meeting-2017-01-15-3

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Claudia

--

Claudia Hernandez
President

innovateonlinemarketing.com
N.Y.C, New York
347-320-0846
Skype: hclaudina
LinkedIn: claudiahernandezk

*we listen. we strategize. we monetize*.

*All calls and e-mails will be returned within 24 hours.  *