[Fredslist] The Importance of "I'll be there!"

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Sep 8 13:21:22 EDT 2017

Well said.  I agree.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2017
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>