[Fredslist] Great job Brett Deutsch running yesterday's Bandit Meeting, and welcome aboard Jay Zimner!

Roy Fenichel rfenichel at mitnational.com
Thu Sep 7 15:11:04 EDT 2017

Anyone who has yet to visit the Bandit group, or has not been in a while, I highly recommend visiting October 18, for a great mix of new and old(er) members in varied fields, but with the shared goal of connecting each other:  http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bandit-Group-Meeting-2017-01-14-1

Well done Bandit!

Roy S. Fenichel, Esq.

VP-Business/Counsel, MIT National Land Services "If you're buying or refi'ing, Title is Vital!"®
Director of Programming, National Law Institute "Ask me about free CLE."
One Penn Plaza, 34th Floor, Suite 3406, New York, NY 10119
646-647-2035  Office   646-304-6244  (Fax)
908-906-5178  Cell
rfenichel at MITnational.com
<mailto:rfenichel at MITnational.com>