[Fredslist] Season of Giving Update

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Sep 5 10:53:36 EDT 2017

Our total is now $10,610 and we would like to thank Raj Goel for matching credit card contributions in August and Michael Farrell for picking up the matching cudgels for September.

Please consider a credit card contribution at www.gothamfoundation.org.  As always, Gotham credit card purveyor Marc Halpert will reimburse the Gotham Foundation for any and all credit card fees and for that we thank him too.

This is one of the best things we do!  Thank you.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2017
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com