[Fredslist] Let's Get Down to Business Networking - Gotham Style: Make your September plans!

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Fri Sep 1 08:38:11 EDT 2017

It's  <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/calendar/2017/9> September
and we have lots of opportunities to network and get to know your fellow
Gotham members - see the list of September meetings below.  Each meeting
has a link to the group page so you can read about the group and see who
the members are and who to contact if you are interested in attending that
meeting.

 <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/calendar/2017/9> Click here for
our September meetings at a glance.

*	Wednesday, September 6th - Join the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Business-Breakfast-Meeting-
2017-01-14-4> Business Breakfast group for early networking!  At
lunchtime, head over to the fabulous Friars Club and do some networking
with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Legal-Meeting-2017-01-14
-2> NY Legal OR
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bandit-Group-Meeting-2017-0
1-16> Bandit groups!
*	Thursday, September 7th - Start your day with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Meeting-2017-01
-15-2> Long Island group and then head to the for the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/GOtham-Green-Meeting-2017-0
1-14-1> GOtham Green meeting!
*	Tuesday, September 12th - SEVEN networking opportunities to choose
from: In the morning, visit the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/New-Haven-Meeting-2017-01-1
5-5> New Haven,
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-Long-Island-Meeting-2
017-01-16-1> Women of Long Island, or
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Towers-Meeting-2017-01-16-4
> Towers groups!  Then head to the city and meet with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-First-Meeting-2017-0
1-14-1> Gotham First group or the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Downtown-Meeting-2017-01-15
-6> Downtown group.  End your day networking with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Dinner-Group-Meeting-2017-0
1-15-2> Dinner group in NYC or, if you're in Connecticut, the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/CT-Dinner-Meeting-2017-01-1
5-5> CT Dinner group!
*	Wednesday, September 13th - Who says 13 is unlucky?  We've got 4
meetings and 6 groups you can network with on the 13th:  In the morning on
LI with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/LI-Real-Estate-Meeting-2017
-01-15-2> Long Island Real Estate & Suffolk groups at their JOINT meeting
or in the morning in Westchester network with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Westerners-Group-Meeting-20
17-01-16-3> Westchester group. At lunchtime, join the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Construction-Meeting-2017-0
1-14-3> Construction group and in the evening, visit the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Executive-Group-Meeting-201
7-01-15-2> Executive & NY Health groups for their JOINT meeting!
*	Thursday, September 14th - On LI, Join the Nassau
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Nassau-Meeting-2017-
01-15-3>  group OR the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Legal-Meeting-2
017-01-15-2> Long Island Legal group for breakfast!  Then choose from 2
lunchtime meetings: the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Real-Estate-Meeting-2017-01
-14-2> Real Estate group in the city OR the Princeton
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Joint-Meetign-Princeton-Phi
ladelphia> & Philadelphia groups for their JOINT lunch meeting!  In the
evening, network with the Young Pros
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Young-Pros-Meeting-2017-01-
16-3>  group!
*	Monday, September 18th - Two networking meetings in Midtown to
choose from:  the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Expert-Witness-Meeting-2017
-01-15-4> Expert Witness group OR the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-NYC-Meeting-2017-01-1
4-1> Women of NYC group!
*	Tuesday, September 19th - Join with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2
017-01-15-2> Make A Difference group for their meeting and network with
business professionals focused on NFPs!
*	Thursday, September 21st - Start your day networking with the
Queens
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2017-01-15-6
>  group and reverse commute at lunch with the East
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/East-Meeting-2017-01-15-2>
group!  If you're in Florida, end your day networking with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/South-Florida-Group-Meeting
-2017-01-16-5> South Florida group!

*	Saturday, September 23rd - Mark your calendars for the Gotham
Annual Picnic
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Annual-Picnic> !
Held at Plainview-Old Bethpage Park, there will be plenty of food and
drink, a coed softball game and, of course, lots of sparkling
conversation!
*	Wednesday, September 27th - As the month draws to a close, make
plans to start your networking day with either the Suffolk Legal
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Suffolk-Legal-Meeting-2017-
01-16-3>  group or the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Brooklyn-Breakfast-Group-20
17-01-15-1> Power Breakfast!

Have fun Riding the Circuit in September!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director

Gotham City Networking