[Fredslist] Terrific HR Candidate, Erin Zseller, seeks a new growth position

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Oct 31 16:06:34 EDT 2017

Good afternoon dear Gotham Members: First, Happy Halloween to all!

I currently do not have any HR opportunities open, and a dear family friend is seeking a new HR position. Erin Zseller is extremely bright, well spoken, poised and professional; as all HR personnel should be. A College Grad Erin is not 'entry level' as she has over two years HR experience; in the spring she will complete a Masters with a concentration in Industrial Organizational Psychology.  Because Erin does not see additional growth at her current employer, and the company is undergoing structural changes including conversion to a PEO, she is proactively seeking a new HR opportunity.

Erin is very flexible re. location and industry, so please forward this email to contacts in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Nassau and Suffolk that may have an HR need. This is a 'friendly' personal endorsement so there is no fee on my part. For the same reason please contact Erin directly with any leads you may have..

I appreciate your efforts to help Erin move forward in her career.  Thank you, all my best, Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>