[Fredslist] Subject: Gotham's 15th Bob Formica Annual Golf Outing A Great Success - are you ready for 2018?

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Tue Oct 31 13:23:33 EDT 2017

Hi Gotham,

I'm proud to have once again represented the Brainlink team in Gotham's Bob Formica Annual Golf Outing. This year's event was a well-attended opportunity to network and have a little fun at the same time.

I really enjoyed the day on the links with the rest of my teammates at the Cold Spring Country Club, playing a round over the course of the day before heading in for drinks, dinner, and presentations. As proud members of Gotham City Networking, Inc., Brainlink was a Title and Global Silver Sponsor.

As with every year, the Bob Formica Annual Golf Outing is the time to celebrate our network of business leaders, philanthropists and more. In the past fifteen years since the start of the Golf Outing, Gotham has only become more expansive and effective. The Brainlink team is confident that this growth and development will continue with each passing year.

See you at next year's event!

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com<mailto:raj at brainlink.com>
www.brainlink.com<http://www.brainlink.com/>
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel>
SKYPE: brainlink-raj
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author, SOP Maven, TV Personality, Keynote Speaker, Gothamite, Friar
Unplugged<http://www.rajgoel.com/new-book/> |Secrets<http://www.rajgoel.com/book/> | TV<https://www.brainlink.com/tv/> | Whitepapers<https://www.brainlink.com/category/white-paper/>
!!Time:0.25!!