[Fredslist] Fwd: Verizon vs Spectrum

Iris iriswolinsky at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 14:35:47 EDT 2017

  Hi Liz & Gothamites,

   I am also interested in feedback to Liz' question, & imagine others are too, so ask/hope replies to her email will be sent to fredslist, if ok with Liz.

  I'm dealing w a different issue trying to switch to a Spectrum offer- Ie, the store & call center offer different prices &/or packages, higher than their original rates it seems.  And, It takes literally hours to get a quote.
  The process is opaque and a chase after a moving target; feels wrong & leaves a bad taste.
  Suggestions appreciated, and Thanks in advance.

   Iris

   Iris Wolinsky
   Attorney, Arbitrator, Mediator

Sent from my iPhone