[Fredslist] Can you earn the distinction of being the FIRST to nominate someone for the GOtham Green Awards?

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 20:27:51 EDT 2017

We hope you can.  Before you get busy with Holiday distractions, please
give some thought to the person, entity or organization that you think
could be recognized for their contribution.

It can be for a program initiated, a business that helps others be more
sustainable, a non profit that somehow focuses on preserving our planet, a
person that has made strides in implementing any ideas to improve the world
around them often while saving money and our natural resources.  It is hard
to give exact examples but give it a whirl.

ALL THE DETAILS CAN BE SEEN BY USING THIS LINK:
http://tiny.cc/ot0goy

HERE YOU CAN SEE THE OVERALL RULES AND GET THE FORMS FOR NOMINATION.  YOU
CAN ALSO LET THE APPLICANT COMPLETE ANY FORMS AND NAME YOU AS THE NOMINEE.
Not trying to give you extra work.

The Announcement of winners will be made on January 11 so mark your
calendars for the day.

Call or email me with any questions you may have.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NYS WBE Certified
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*  including efficient, highest quality, cost effective INSULATION*
*  for Buildings*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile