[Fredslist] Need Labor lawyer for phone consulting conference

Stephen Ganns steve at gannscpa.com
Wed Oct 25 12:27:42 EDT 2017

Hello

My name is Steve and I am the CFO of a 280 employees medical supply sales force in New York and New England,. I have some questions about employee debits.

I am hoping someone could help. I do expect to be charged for this advice.

Steve

Stephen J Ganns
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Compliance Officer
PKL Enterprises, Inc.
20 Computer Drive West
Albany, NY 12205
914 329-1516 Cell
914 946-8286 Fax
stephen,ganns at zimmerpkl.com<mailto:steve at gannscpa.com>

[cid:BC7BBF7CC3855043BBB8B094EF343E51 at biomet.com]

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer