[Fredslist] Gotham's Annual Holiday Cocktail Party is on Tuesday, December 5th- sign up today!

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Thu Oct 19 10:57:19 EDT 2017

It's time to sign up for our annual Holiday cocktail party, our most
popular event, so make plans to attend on December 5th!

Please join us on Tuesday evening December 5th at the Friars Club for our
annual Holiday cocktail party.

The recipients of our Season of Giving Campaign will be announced at the
party.

And we will announce the Networkers of the Year - join us for a great
Gotham night!

And as always, the networking is fabulous!

The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of admission includes open bar,
passed hors d'oeuvres and pasta stations.

Our party goes from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM - come early and network with your
fellow members and their guests!

Cost of admission is $95.00 and is limited to the first 100 paid RSVPs

Price increases to $110 after 11/15 - sign up today and save!

To learn more, to see who is attending, or to register and pay, click on
the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Annual-Gotham-Holiday-Party

P.S. I see some of you have "joined" on the website, terrific! But we
don't want you to miss out, so please remember to pay in order to
guarantee you have a spot. This is a popular event and spots go fast.

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com>