[Fredslist] Please think of anyone you know in or related to the Construction Industry.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 19:45:22 EDT 2017

They will want to be at the next meeting on Wednesday October 25.

We have a great Agenda planned, please join us and invite those who can
benefit.

We will have an expediter speaking about new direction of Tech services
that the expediting industry is using as well as a discussion about a new
law - 1447 which will have a profound effect on contractors and those who
use them.  Many firms will feel the impact of this law and many are against
it.

Come visit our group, participate in the discussion and you will learn what
it is and why it will have an effect on you in some way.

When: Wednesday October 25 12:15-2 PM

Where:  Club Quarters 25 W 51 Street NYC  (Note our new location)

WE ARE AN OPEN GROUP SO ALL ARE WELCOME!!

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/guest

Any questions just email or call me.  My contact info is below.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NYS WBE Certified
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*  including efficient, highest quality, cost effective INSULATION*
*  for Buildings*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile