[Fredslist] Looking for creative architects

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Oct 16 09:45:51 EDT 2017

Gotham,

I am looking for architects and architectural school graduates.  Creative individuals who are interested in working on a diverse array of projects from concept through construction. With a growing firm that does work locally and around the world.  We are looking for 2 individuals one with 1-4 years' experience the other with 4-6 years' experience. Experience in hospitality, higher ed, tenant-fitout, and/or multifamily are beneficial.

To be considered for this position, applicant's qualifications must include:

-BArch, MArch or equivalent degree
-strong design portfolio required
-Proficient AutoCAD and Revit skills
-Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
-Rhino and 3DS MAX knowledge a plus
-Strong graphic and rendering abilities
-Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to effectively manage a project team, coordinate with consultants, and develop strong client relationships
-Broad knowledge of materials, systems and details
-Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
-Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines

Qualified candidates should submit a resume and excerpts from portfolio that best represent the candidate's design work, in PDF format.
The email should contain the subject heading "Architect Position - Gotham" to me and should not exceed 2MB.
All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal