[Fredslist] Need professional Designer for a Sponsorship Deck

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 16:54:13 EDT 2017

Hello Gotham:  Time for some more magic.  My son, Marcus, needs to hire a professional who specializes in design and execution of a sponsorship deck that will be presented to corporations who have expressed interest in supporting a local and national tour of his veterans music project.  Referrals can go either to me or directly to Marcus (marcusgoldhaber at mac.com).
Dr. Gerald M. GoldhaberPresident and CEO, GRA, LLC800 6th Avenue, Suite 26GNew York, NY 10001(212) 379-6661 (Office)(917) 279-2303 (Cell)geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.comwww.goldhaber.com@warningsexpert @CNNTonight