[Fredslist] Gotham Downtown

lynda l.feld at aavisresources.com
Tue Oct 3 15:39:40 EDT 2017

Hi, Gotham:

Thanks to Jose Villa,  Roy Fenichel, and the rest of the Gotham Downtown
members for their hospitality at today's lunch meeting.  The group's members
include lawyers, real estate professionals, finance/banking/accounting
professionals and consultants.  In addition to  the congeniality of the
group, there was a lot of networking going on.  Lovely venue is a bonus.
Even if you work in midtown (as I do), I would encourage you to take a
"field trip" and visit the downtown group.  Their next meeting is November
7.

Lynda

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources