[Fredslist] *RIDE THE CIRCUIT* to TWO GREAT MEETINGS on October 11th

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Mon Oct 2 14:12:51 EDT 2017

Good afternoon Gotham,

Hope those who participated in Yom Kippur this weekend had an easy fast!

I wanted to invite you all to TWO great networking opportunities next WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11th.

1 )We'll start the morning off at 8:00am for the Gotham Biz Breakfast; Gotham's fastest growing group! Currently with 23 full-time members and still growing! We are a CLOSED group, so please contact me if you or a colleague, friend or client might be interested in attending. Our meetings are held at Gente Ristorante, just steps from Grand Central at 153 E 45th St.

You may sign up using the link below: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Business-Breakfast-Meeting-2017-01-14-5

*Please note link says meeting is October 4th, but we're working on changing the website to illustrate the ACTUAL date of October 11th!*

2) In the early evening there will be a JOINT meeting with The Executive Group and Gotham Young Pros!  This is a JOINT meeting, meaning that all restrictions are lifted and ANYONE can attend!   We'll be meeting at 5:30pm at HUB International,  5 Bryant Park

(entrance on 40th St off 6th Ave) 4th Floor

You may sign up using the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Joint-Meeting-Executive-Young-Pros

Join us for one or both events.  I am the group coordinator for both Gotham Biz Breakfast and Gotham Young Pros, so please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Thanks!

Yours for life,

Daniel Hochler
(Office) 646-638-9863
(Cell) 516-712-9556
Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com<mailto:Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com>

Forest Hills Financial Group
122 E. 42nd Street Suite 2200
New York, NY 10168
www.fhfg.com<http://www.fhfg.com/>

Click here to learn why we need financial balance:

http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/financialbalance

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian),  New York, NY. PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian.  Forest Hills Financial Group  is not an affiliate or  subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member FINRA, SIPC.

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.