[Fredslist] Extra Ticket for 12/1, tomorrow, Rakugo Soho Playhouse, 7pm

Rona Wexler rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com
Thu Nov 30 09:17:09 EST 2017

Very interesting, fun show see below.  The kind we love in NYC.  Soho playhouse.  Last min cancellation - will sell for $10 (or less).  Need to sell today See description below

 I must  pick up the ticket by 6:30pm,  7pm curtain.
Rakugo Play.

Hilarious. Charming. Traditional. Universally funny and yet so very Japanese. Katsura Sunshine makes his highly-anticipated off-Broadway debut! Fresh off 10 smash-hit performances in London's West End at the Leicester Square Theatre!

Sunshine performs different stories according to the day! Traditional, New Stories, Family Rakugo, Ghost Story... See his web site for details! www.rakugo.lol<http://www.rakugo.lol>
"Culturally fascinating, flawless in performance
and a masterclass in marketing storytelling." - John Fleming - TV Producer, Author, London
"Blinding pace! Mastery of mime and physical comedy!
Sheer enthusiasm and energy! It's infectious!" - UK Anime Network
"The King of Kimono Comedy!" - Luke Blackall - London Live TV

"Hilarious, fast-talking narrative - universally funny!" - This Is London Magazine
[RAKUGO]
http://www.sohoplayhouse.com/event/0fc23213424c77c0b323f720d654b76e

Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Vocational Expert      T: (646) 335-5236
www.TheEmployabilityExpert.com<http://www.theemployabilityexpert.com/>
15900 Riverside Dr. W     Suite 6C