[Fredslist] Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend, now I ask you to turn your attention

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 20:41:36 EST 2017

Turn your attention to the Gotham Green Awards®  and who you can nominate.
The deadline is Dec 15 and we hope to give many people an opportunity.  I
am re sending info about it to refresh your memory.

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE GOTHAM GREEN AWARDS®

For several years now Gotham Networking has sponsored the Gotham Green
Awards®.  It is our way of recognizing people, businesses and organizations
that have contributed to the betterment of our world by reducing energy
use, saving money, improving sustainability and all in all making for a
better place to live.   We have had a variety of winners including some of
our own members as well as large variety of non members.  The applicant
does not need to be a member of Gotham.

*YOU* have the opportunity to nominate someone that you think has had a
positive impact by running a business, finding a new solution, improving on
an old one, running a non profit that contributes to the above mentioned
goals.  Just imagine how grateful and appreciative that person will be just
for the nomination.  If they are a winner, that feeling will be greater.
Make someone feel good today and win some friends, customers and business
associates.  Its a WIN WIN for you.

There are 3 categories available and each has a separate application.  The
distinction between each application will be described on the application
and there is an intro letter that explains the whole concept.  It is not
complicated, please take a minute to look at the intro letter and think
about your associates, customers, family or anyone who you may nominate.

Some of the Former winners:
Jet Blue -                   new source of fuel, using space for growing
vegetation on otherwise wasted space
Josh Zinder                Architect - create buildings that are energy
efficient and as sustainable as possible.
John Buscarello          Coop board president helping bring sustainable
solutions to their development
ECOS                         Manufacture Earth friendly products such as
detergents, hand soaps etc
EDF                           Environmental Defense Fund =Work with
Businesses to achieve environmental change
HR Computes             Offers sustainable strategy consulting services to
businesses

*Let's get those applications rolling in!! *Please feel free to ask any
questions of me.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NYS WBE Certified
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*  including efficient, highest quality, cost effective INSULATION*
*  for Buildings*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile