[Fredslist] Last Call For Season of Giving

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Nov 27 07:10:43 EST 2017

With our 12/5 Holiday Party rapidly approaching we are presently short of our grant goals.

Please consider a tax deductible credit card donation at www.gothamfoundation.org.  And thanks to Marc Halpert for donating back all credit card fees and Raj Goel and Michael Farrell for their matching generosity.

We can do this together.  It is one of the best things that we do.  Thank you.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2017
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com