[Fredslist] Ready to review 2017, plan for 2018, and take part in energetic discussion? Ride the Circuit to Gotham Towers Tuesday December 5th!

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Nov 22 01:54:37 EST 2017

Hello Gotham members: Please join Gotham Towers Tuesday, December 5th, 8:00-10:00 AM, for our next meeting at North Shore Towers Restaurant,
272-48 Grand Central Parkway, Floral Park NY 11005 (Coffee shop on the lower level of Building 2 / middle building)

Please RSVP or respond on line ASAP to plan seating accordingly. Our theme will be "2017 - Year in review: Was it all you wanted it to be? What will you change for next year?” We look forward to an energetic discussion, and as fantastic a turnout as we had at our October meeting.

Please follow the link to pay online, only $25 for a full breakfast including the ever popular bagels & lox: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Towers-Meeting-2017-01-16-3
 Remember to log in, go to calendar or Towers Group, and click the
[I'll be there!] I'll be there!  button so everyone knows you’ll be attending.  Guests and Circuit Riders look at the website, to see who will be present at meetings, and you definitely want to be seen!

FYI- There’s ample parking. For commuters, you can take a quick taxi ride from the Little Neck LIRR, an easy 25 minute ride from Penn Station. Post meeting I can give up to 4 guests a ride back to the LIRR or the E/F at Union Tpke/Kew Gardens.

Many good wishes to all for a safe, blessed and Happy Thanksgiving,  Amparo 🦃🙏🏽🍁
Gotham Towers Group Coordinator

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>