[Fredslist] Join NY Health and Longevity for its final lunch of 2017!!! December 6th

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Tue Nov 21 13:06:19 EST 2017

Dear Fellow Tribe Members:

The New York Health and Aging Resource Group is having its final lunch of
2017:

 *The Date is Wednesday,  December 6, 2017, **12:30 PM**, **ONLY TWO WEEKS
LEFT!*

*We will once again be at the Club Quarters** 25 W. 51st St.*

*Let us celebrate the coming holidays together, exchange end-of the-year
networking tips and talk about next year.*

*Come one come all!  *

*We are already expecting a lot of  guests and c ircuit riders and hope you
will join them and us.*

We've made signing up easy. Here’s what your guests and friends need to do:
Go to:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-01-14-3

“Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon

Group Coordinator NY Health & Aging Resource Group

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
136 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY  10016
Tel: 917-881-7042
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers