[Fredslist] Chlld Custody Attorney

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Fri Nov 17 10:44:04 EST 2017

Gotham -

One of my closest friends who is a personal trainer without a lot of money needs help from a Child Custody Attorney ASAP to resolve her child custody situation with her ex.

She is legally separated from her ex, who is an amazing liar and a Brazilian citizen.  When 3 months after she gave birth to their second child she discovered he had been lying to her for a full year about some very important stuff she separated from him and as part of the initial separation papers managed to get him to sign off on her eventual move to California.

They are still married so she can maintain access to health insurance through his major employer, but now he is thinking of marrying again and she needs to move to California to be with her family.  She is going to try to move as early as February. He is trying to form a new family and has sights on including their children in that.  He has already arranged to spend a weekend with the girlfriend and her parents in their luxurious home in Connecticut without my friend's permission.

Her ex initially signed off on her move to California.  He is now balking at her move.

Though I will miss her, she needs to go.  She needs to take her children to California, and restart her life.  I also do not trust that he would never try to take the kids to Brazil.

She needs legal help.  She's a lovely woman and a great personal trainer -

Thanksgiving is next week and she needs to enjoy a holiday where she can see her life starting again.

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH NAMES OF ECONOMICAL CHILD CUSTODY ATTORNEYS!!!!  THE IDEAL ATTORNEY WILL HAVE GOOD CALIFORNIA CONNECTIONS TOO.

SUSAN

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.