[Fredslist] A few seats left - we max out at 100: Are you on the list? Gotham's Annual Holiday Cocktail Party is on Tuesday, December 5th- sign up today!

debbie at boulevardmarketing.com debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Wed Nov 15 13:30:31 EST 2017

Are you on the list?  Please see below for the names of the Gothamites and
their guests who are already signed up for the annual Holiday cocktail
party.  While I see some of you have "joined" on the website please remember
to pay in order to guarantee you have a spot.

Space is limited to the first 100 paid RSVPs and we are over halfway there -
sign up today at:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Annual-Gotham-Holiday-Party

Price increases from $95 to $115 close of business today - sign up now and
save your spot and save some money!

Here is the list of members already registered to attend. The list is
alphabetical by last name.

First name

Last name

Rachel