[Fredslist] A hint about attending Gotham meetings

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Nov 13 17:46:02 EST 2017

Whether you plan to attend your own group or rider the circuit — as I’ll be doing Wednesday for Lunch or Thursday for breakfast — I strongly recommend you “broadcast” your commitment.

It remains very easy to do.

Go to the Group page on the Gotham website.

Scroll down to the meeting date.  Click on it.

Then scroll to the top left of the page diagonally below the Gotham Street sign and in the Actions Box (See screen shot below), select the “I’ll be there!” button.

I did that for the meeting I committed to this Wednesday (NY Legal) and Thursday (Gotham Queens).

For your convenience and interest  find the meeting details below my email signature (in emails from NY Legal GC Lisa Waterman and GQ Group co-chair Fred Morante).

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: