[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Meeting

fred fred at minutemanbellerose.com
Mon Nov 13 15:10:05 EST 2017

This Thursday, November 16th, the Queens Group with hold its monthly
meeting the Skyline Diner, 271-27 Union Turnpike, New Hyde Park
<https://maps.google.com/?q=271-27+Union+Turnpike,+New+Hyde+Park&entry=gmail&source=g>
at 8am.

This month our guest speaker is Ms. Laurel Scarr-Konel, Esq.. Ms.
Scarr-Konel who practice is concentrated in real estate matters, which
include purchases/ sales/ rentals/ rentals of condominiums/ co-ops/
houses, as well as organizing companies and other entities for domestic
and foreign clients, There is also a concentration in simple wills,
health care provides and living wills, especially young couples with
children.

Our group is a non-compete group, please call if you are planning to
attend, as we would need a head count and would like to know who is
coming. The fee for this meeting is $25.00

*Guests can use this link:**
**http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2017-01-15-8**
**to pay ahead prior to the meeting*
--