[Fredslist] Quick legal question

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Nov 13 09:07:19 EST 2017

Gotham legal minds,
IF I am going to post on Craigslist (yes craigslist as Indeed was not very
helpful at this time) I wanted to know if I am legally allowed to say *"Ideal
candidate would live in NYC and have daytime availability." *

The question is, can I say "ideal candidate would live in NYC?"  I am not
saying they must live there but yes, the ideal candidate would live in
NYC.  IS that legal?

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE! I want to post this today so your quick
response is appreciated.

Jayne Latz

*President and Executive Communication Coach*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*

*Will you be at the event on November 8th, 2017*

*http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/2017/10/02/accent-reduction-made-easy/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/2017/10/02/accent-reduction-made-easy/>*