[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 21:52:07 EST 2017

Hi Gotham:   please join us at our next meeting, Nov.13, Monday at 12:15-2:00pm at Club Quarters Midtown (40 West 45th St. between 5th and 6th Ave.). We will be discussing marketing techniques for experts and virtually any other professional with financial experts  Bill Purcell and Jim Kyprios sharing some aspects of their new joint marketing plan. You won’t want to miss this very valuable meeting.

Please RSVP to me and feel free to bring any guests you wish to invite.  If you wish to come, please also preregister and prepay the $40 luncheon fee by going to the Gotham website (www.gothamnetworking.com), click on “events”, “Nov.13”, “expert witness group” and “pay online now.”  See you Monday. All the best, Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair and GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group

Dr. Gerald M Goldhaber, President and CEO of GRA, LLC. 800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G, New York, NY 10001. 212-379-6661 (O), 917-279-2303 (M), www.goldhaber.com. Geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
@warningsexpert
@CNNTonight