[Fredslist] Looking for CPA Introductions for collaborations or who are close to retirement

Ted Lanzaro Ted at lanzarocpa.com
Mon Nov 6 20:04:13 EST 2017

Hello All,

I am looking for introductions to CPA's who are either sole practitioners or have a small staff.  They can be located anywhere from Manhattan to CT and anywhere in between.  The purpose of the introductions would be to establish win-win collaborative efforts between their firm and mine.

Here is an example of what I am talking about -

Peter, a CPA, has a practice in lower Fairfield county that does accounting and tax work but has no ability to do forensic accounting work like business valuations or financial statement work like audited financial statements.  Instead of turning down the work, Peter sends his valuation and financial statement work to me but I show him how he can make money on these engagements by doing all of the legwork for these assignments for his clients.  He makes money and keeps his client happy. I make money providing services he cannot do.  Client gets great service and expertise.  Win-Win-Win.

It would be great if when making the introduction, you cc the CPA on the email so when I contact them, it is a warm approach.  I am happy to speak to anyone who has questions or would like to know more about me or my practice prior to making the introductions.

I am also looking to meet CPA's who are close to retirement and looking for an exit strategy but only in lower Fairfield County, New Haven area and Westchester.

I appreciate the efforts in advance!

Thanks!

Ted

Theodore D. Lanzaro, Jr. CPA, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Forensic Accountant
Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation Services
A Division of Lanzaro CPA
575 Highland Avenue
Cheshire, CT 06410
203-922-1742