[Fredslist] Gotham SKI UTAH?

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Sun Nov 5 21:15:33 EST 2017

Gotham,
I need some help Damian Amodeo and I are working on a ski trip!  We need to book at least 10 rooms to get this great rate so we need to go in together. We would like to get some commitments while the rooms are still available.  Dates for the trip are March 14-19 or any 4 days in between

I have 4 rooms committed need at least 6+ more to go.  See Damián's email below.

So who is in? Please let Damian or I know.

Thanks,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal

JZA+D
10 YEARS OF DESIGN EXCELLENCE

20 Nassau Street, Suite 25
Princeton, New Jersey 08542
T:609.924.5004 ext. 102
F:609.924.5008
www.joshuazinder.com<http://www.joshuazinder.com>

Hi fellow skiers!!

I'm helping Josh plan for this year. In order to provide the discounted pricing, Snowbird requires us to commit to 10 rooms. Whatever rooms we don't use, the organizer of the trip is financially responsible to pay for these rooms (me and Josh). With that said, we are asking all of you to commit now if you are interested in coming out so we can reserve the price and lock in the date.

I've been going now for 5 years and nothing is better, as you all know. Please come enjoy awesome snow, great friends, food and drinks with us!

Here are the details:

Dates are sometime between March 14-19

THREE NIGHT PACKAGE:
3 nights Cliff Lodge bedroom
Tax and resort fee
3 day Alta-Snowbird lift ticket
Daily full buffet breakfast at The Aerie
Daily access to Cliff Spa
Airport transfers from SLC and return
 $1,008 per person double occupancy (if two in one room: $2,016.)

FOUR NIGHT PACKAGE:
Extra night, ski day, breakfast, spa access etc: Add $311 (per person)

FIVE NIGHT PACKAGE:
TWO extra nights, ski days, breakfast, spa access etc: Add $598 (per person)

***All guests sharing a room must arrive/ depart on same date to avoid single supplement charges.

In order to get this great package, we all need to book very soon. Please email me either way, but I'm hoping it's a yes from all of you!!

GUYS......690" of snow last year!! It was heavenly when we were out there.

[unknown.jpg]
(Pic from last year's trip)

Are you in?

Wishing everyone well,