[Fredslist] Dinner Group's Last 2017 Meeting on Tuesday, November 14th.

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 15:21:14 EDT 2017

All,
Please join the Dinner Group for our last meeting of 2017, on Tuesday,November 14th. We meet at Pasta Lovers Trattoria in midtown Manhattan (142 W. 49th Street), b/w 6th and 7th Avenues, for an evening of drinks and a great meal, plus networking in a relaxed and casual setting! Thecost is $45 which includes soft drinks, salad, entrée (several choices available), dessert, coffee/tea, and ofcourse, great networking.  There is also a cash bar and we have a private room. The networking begins at 6 p.m. and doesn’t end until the lastperson leaves!

Everyone is welcome; no need to get pre-cleared to attend. Just go to the Dinner Group link on the Gotham website and click on the meeting link to register and pay. Circuit Riders who bring a guest get a special thanks.
Ken StuartDinner Group Co-ChairBecker, Glynn, Muffly, Chassin & Hosinski LLPkstuart at beckerglynn.com(212) 303-9510