[Fredslist] Congrats to CT Dinner Group GC Judy Heft; join us Nov 7th at Bar Rosso

Barry Monies bmonies at Computronixusa.com
Thu Nov 2 14:35:47 EDT 2017

Dear Gotham,

Please help me to congratulate Judy Heft, founder of Judith Heft & Associates and our esteemed GC of the CT Dinner Group.

On October 20, the Women's Business Development Council honored 20 women business leaders from all over Connecticut. And Judy Heft was one of them!

Judy along with 19 other women were honored by the Women's Business Development Council of Connecticut. Some were there to celebrate staying power (over 21 years in business for Judy!) --- and others were there for being revolutionaries in the short time they've been in business.
You can read more here: http://judithheft.com/blog/

And come visit our CT Dinner Group on Tuesday, Nov 7th at Bar Rosso in Stamford and raise a glass of Champagne to celebrate Judy!
Register here:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/CT-Dinner-Meeting-2017-01-15-7

Regards,
Barry Moniês
President & CEO
computronix
Information Technology...Simplified

Stamford Technology Center
970 Summer St. | Stamford, CT 06905
tel: 203.921.2665  |  fax: 203.363.3627
www.computronixUSA.com<http://www.computronixusa.com/>

"Global Report Identifies Mr. Moniês as one of the World's Top Managed Services Executives" - See our website for details

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain proprietary, confidential, or trade secret information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.