[Fredslist] Gotham Power Breakfast Group Meeting - Nov. 8th!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Thu Nov 2 07:28:42 EDT 2017

Good morning Gotham-

This is a reminder for our meeting on Wednesday, November 8th from 8:30 - 10am.  We'll be meeting at Maison-Kayser located at 57 Court St, Brooklyn, NY.

Circuit riders and guests are welcome to attend after they've been cleared by Corey Bearak or myself for any potential conflicts.  We'll have a discussion about prior group meetings- likes, dislikes. Highlights, etc.  Also, what would group members like to see happen for next year.  Guests and circuit riders are encouraged to participate and share their own group experiences for us to consider.  This will help add value to our group as well as offer visibility to those who participate in the discussion.  I'm already working on lining up a guest speaker as well as a joint-meeting with another breakfast group in the city.  I'm also bringing 2 guests to the meeting: a moving company owner and an IT business owner.

You are all encouraged to select the "I'll be there!" button on the Gotham website for the meeting.  Please use the following link to the meeting http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Brooklyn-Breakfast-Group-2017-01-15-2.

Also, please let's not forget about Gotham's Season of Giving as well as our annual Holiday Party.  Those

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image002.png at 01D353AC.36618F40]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359