[Fredslist] There are only 4 GOtham Green meetings a year. The next one is Wednesday June 15

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 23:04:56 EDT 2017

Please plan to come to our next meeting where you will meet our 2016 Award
winners as well as the other group members.

The members are not crazy scientists not in touch with main stream
America.  Our members are business people who have the same goals as most
business people.

Find out what our members do to make money and grow their business.

See how much you have in common with them and perhaps you can save some
money by meeting them.  Perhaps you can bring valuable information to your
clients as a result of who you meet.

We Are an Open Group and ALL are WELCOME

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office