[Fredslist] cell phone help

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC tony at guggino.us
Fri May 26 19:00:00 EDT 2017

Hi Tribe,

I bought a Google Nexus phone with the advise of a friend.

I had serious problems with it including the phone not ringing and not
getting text messages notifications.(I've missed business calls and
texts which became a problem.

Google replaced the phone which I've had for 2 months.During that time
I've spent a number of hours with technical support trying to solve the
same problems I had with the first phone.

After an hour and a half call on Tuesday, I asked the tech to request a
refund for me.

I just heard back that all they are willing to do is give me another
replacement.

I have no reason to believe that the next phone will work any better. I
also think that I shouldn't have to spend hours on the phone with support.

I'd appreciate any contacts to high level management at Google, who I
can call.

I spend $550 on this phone and have had nothing but aggravation.

Thanks

--

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC
Director of Estate and Insurance Planning

tguggino at cpseainsurance.com

Phone: 212-472-2140
Mobile: 646-872-6374
CPS Elite Advisors Insurance Services
330 E.71st Street, Suite 1K • New York, NY 10021

www.cpseainsurance.com

Connect with me on Linked in
http://www.linkedin.com/in/angugg/

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
We ask that all information included in this electronic transmission
be held in the strictest of confidence, and that it not be communicated
to any third parties without expressed permission. If you have received
this transmission in error, please delete it.