[Fredslist] James Kyprios

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 19:33:35 EDT 2017

Dear Gotham:

I am extremely pleased to announce that James Kyprios, one of the top lending and credit experts in the U.S. And former senior executive of several of the world' leading banks and financial institutions (including DZ Bank of Germany, Union Bank of Finland, Prudential Insurance Company), is the newest member of Gotham's Expert Witness Group.

I invite all of you to reach out to Jim either directly or by visiting him at one of our Expert Witness Group meetings (next up is June 12). Not only is Jim a credit/lending expert, but also one of the finest men you will ever meet. We welcome Jim to Gotham and look forward to working closely with him.

All the best,

Dr. Gerry Goldhaber,
Chair and GC,
Gotham Expert Witness Group