[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 19:25:40 EDT 2017

Hi Gotham:  in our last poll, 69% of you believed that actions by the human race were the main cause of climate change while 25% disagreed; the rest of you weren't sure.
In our new poll, we want to know if the recent terrorist attack in Manchester, England will affect your willingness to attend such mass audience events this summer, such as concerts, movies, sports events, etc..  Please go to www.gothamnetworking.com and voice your opinion. Then visit often to compare your opinion to that of your fellow Gothamites.

Your Pollster,

Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Dr. Gerald M Goldhaber, President and CEO of GRA, LLC. 800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G, New York, NY 10001. 212-379-6661 (O), 917-279-2303 (M), www.goldhaber.com. Geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
@warningsexpert