[Fredslist] Need Gotham Magic: Friend's nephew, Patrick Heaney, seeks work in Video Distribution/Marketing.

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Thu May 25 14:50:51 EDT 2017

Hello Gotham members: Patrick Heaney, the nephew of a good friend, needs help connecting to Video Production/Distribution/Content Management execs or Video marketing Corps. Patrick was recruited to a bigger job, and sadly was recently laid off. As I do not staff these types of positions, this is a friendly no fee referral.

Please pass this on to any possible contacts who can help Patrick secure work. He has extensive experience with MTV and You Tube. For any leads please contact Patrick directly, no need to CC me.  Many thanks for any assistance you can provide.

All my best-Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>