[Fredslist] Work opportunity: light tech help

Michael Weiner michael at AccuTutor.com
Wed May 24 11:33:21 EDT 2017

Dear Gothamites,

My neighbor in my UES building has some needs for light tech help paying
$25-$35/hour. This might be a good position for a high school or college
student as I think the bulk of the work will likely be done by the end of
summer. Feel free to pass this on to anyone you think would be interested,
who can then contact CarolAnn directly.

All best,

Michael

"I'm looking for someone who will come home and help me out with really
normal stuff, like payments, application forms, selection of links of photos
to select photos and make a new link. Organizing the musical scores, talking
to CDbaby diskmakers distributors - follow up with letters and attachments.
Going into dropbox extract items to use in email or iphone and make new
files etc. Have knowledge of facebook to put ads in for the Animals Carols
product. Insert new text and pictures chosen by me.Social media
interactions, produce small combos of pictures  make up a show case with Ken
burns style for facebook and personal files."

CarolAnn de Barros, kantzow1 at gmail.com

Michael Weiner

(917) 715-1032 cell

Business consulting and data management/

Technology instruction and support

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcweiner> Michael Weiner