[Fredslist] Gotham Towers this morning (correction)

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed May 24 00:52:27 EDT 2017

Thank you Dan and Doug for the Fred's List 'shout-outs'. Thank you as well to Roger Kahn, Luciano Verdura and Ester Horowitz.  It was great to have five Circuit Riders at this morning's Towers meeting. Our discussion focused on five essential leadership questions.

I encourage all Gotham members to save the date, 6/27/17, to attend Towers next meeting. Group Leader Steven Lichtenstein will steer attendees in another energetic conversation around a central theme. Remember if you want to not drive from LI, NYC, Westchester, NJ, CT, etc. we meet at North Shore Towers, a five minute cab ride from the Little Neck LIRR. I can drive you post meeting to the LIRR, or the Kew Gardens Forest Hills subway.

Best Gotham wishes to all; Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235