[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to visit Gotham Towers

Verdura, Luciano luciano.verdura at ustrust.com
Tue May 23 12:16:45 EDT 2017

I had the pleasure to visit Amparo Connors, Steven Lichtenstein and others at the Gotham Towers breakfast meeting this morning.

Steven led a phenomenal discussion and I recommend others ride the circuit and see firsthand what differentiates this group.

If I can make the trek from CT you have no excuse.

Thank you again Gotham Towers!

Luciano Verdura Jr
Vice President
Private Client Associate
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
NMLS ID # 599548
Mail Code CT2-212-01-05
225 High Ridge Road
Stamford, CT 06905
T 203-352-4433 F 646-822-5961
Luciano.Verdura at ustrust.com<mailto:Luciano.Verdura at ustrust.com>

Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction:
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
NJ6-503-04-21
208 Harristown Road
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
Tel: 201-251-5294

Life's better when we're connected(r)

[U.S. Trust logo]

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.