[Fredslist] Why I love Gotham (follow up re: request for architect)

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Fri May 19 11:26:53 EDT 2017

Tom is one of the good guys – and he keeps proving constantly WHY he’s networker of the year.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
SOP Maven | TV Personality | Gothamite | Friar | Nerd
Gotham Networker Of the Year 2015-2016
raj at brainlink.com<mailto:raj at brainlink.com>
http://www.brainlink.com<http://www.brainlink.com/>
http://www.RajGoel.com<http://www.rajgoel.com/>