[Fredslist] Are you on the list for Casual Cocktails?

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu May 18 11:30:08 EDT 2017

Join me and your fellow Gothamites on June 20th at 5 PM to celebrate the
beginning of summer (almost)!!

What better way is there to celebrate anything?
Here is the link to sign up
 http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2017-04-30.
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2017-04-30.>

Keep in mind this is a Gotham gift to you. *Admission is free.*
Mingle with old friends and make some new ones. You must RSVP so we can be
sure to order enough wine for all.