[Fredslist] May 24 is fast approaching as is the next Construction meeting

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 22:15:09 EDT 2017

​P​
lease
​accept this invitation ​to come to
the group that welcomes all, the Construction Group,  on May 24
​.
We get together
network, learn and share.

Our dynamic group hopes to wow you with their networking skills and focused
meetings.

This month we will be looking at what kinds of issues Contractors face
through the eyes/mouths of 3 attorneys in this field
​.
They will
share the pitfalls they are keeping their clients out of and generally
​raise
​
issues facing the contractors today, both large and small.

The 3 attorneys are members of our group - Jessica Rothman, Steve Glassberg
and Stephen Katz.  Come and see how attorneys who
​
are all in
​
the same industry
​and
the same
​
Gotham
​
group
​
each develop their business
​
and still THRIVE.
It is a great example of how our open group or any open group can be
successful.

*We hope to see you Wednesday May 24​ 12​:15-2 at the Friars Club*

​Invite guests if you can​

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/1839

Of course if you have any questions, just give me a call.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 <(516)%20458-5384> Mobile
516 594-1400 <(516)%20594-1400> Office