[Fredslist] The Return of Roy Scott to Gotham's Expert Witness Group

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 13:26:55 EDT 2017

Gotham:  I am so very pleased to announce that, after a very short leave of absence, Roy Scott, one of the very top experts in the U.S. related to all things Maritime has returned to Gotham's Expert Witness Group.  Although only gone for a short time, our group and Gotham as a whole has truly missed Roy's selfless giving of not only his expertise, but through his ebullient personality and genuine warmth, the very presence of which, in many settings related to Gotham, has represented the best of Gotham.  Anyone who has ever encountered Roy will testify that he is the very essence of our credo: it is better to give than receive.  We welcome Roy back to Gotham and encourage all of Gotham to reach out to Roy with your best wishes.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair and GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group  Dr. Gerald M. GoldhaberPresident and CEO, GRA, LLC800 6th Avenue, Suite 26GNew York, NY 10001(212) 379-6661 (Office)(917) 279-2303 (Cell)geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.comwww.goldhaber.com@warningsexpert @CNNTonight