[Fredslist] Last Night's Dinner Group Meeting

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 12:02:34 EDT 2017

Hello Gotham,
Last night's Dinner Group meeting, with 5 Circuit Riders and 8 Guests, 6 of whom were first-timers and 2 of whom were repeat visitors, plus our faithful members and new GC (Claudia Hernandez), was a tremendous success. We mingled in our private room over wine and other bar drinks for about 45 minutes, as we always do, and then sat down to a full three-course superb dinner served while we all took turns "presenting" and sharing some interesting personal stories about Gotham and life in general. The feed-back both during and after the meeting was great!
We already have 3 Guests signed up for the next meeting, which will be on Tuesday, June 13th. Why not go the the Gotham website now and sign up to Circuit Ride to that meeting? We would really like to have you join us.
Ken StuartGroup Co-Chair
Becker, Glynn, Muffly, Chassin & Hosinski LLPkstuart at beckerglynn.com    (212) 303-9510