[Fredslist] Thank You to Marc Halpert!

Marianna F. Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com
Mon May 15 15:26:58 EDT 2017

A huge THANK YOU to Gotham's own Marc Halpert for speaking at Gotham Princeton's May 12th luncheon meeting on LinkedIn marketing techniques.  Our attendees were very appreciative of Marc's tips on how to better navigate LinkedIn and the proper do's and don'ts when using LinkedIn as a professional networking tool.  For those who were unable to attend but would like a copy of Marc's presentation slides, please let me know.  As a reminder, Marc's new book for the American Bar Association, LinkedIn Marketing Techniques for Law and Professional Practices, is due out in mid-2017.

Marianna F. Schenk | Bala Law Group, LLC
One Bala Plaza - Suite 623
231 St. Asaphs Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
P: (610) 624-3389 | F: (610) 910-3897
marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:marianna at balalaw.com> | www.balalaw.com<http://www.balalaw.com/>